Popular

These are what's popular! Stick a Fork in my Heart Valentines Baking Label

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Personalized Garlic Butter Labels

Garlic butter labels is something I definitely need! I will be trying my hand at making garlic flavored butter! Tastes so good in bread. Oops! I just remembered why I stopped eating garlic butter - it makes my breath smell bad. But who says I can't eat it once in a while? Or make some garlic butter and share with friends? Maybe I should just give the garlic butter labels away?

Right let me start customizing this.. I prefer less information on this label like for instance the ingredients part I can leave out. We all know what garlic butter spread has in it, so why that part? Each to their own choices I guess..
Garlic Butter Kitchen Label label

No comments:

Post a Comment